Yoga Class Helpful Tips:
• Street Parking. Studio Om's entrance is through the back door.
• New students should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class to fill out new student forms.
You will check-in and pay at the main desk (we accept check and cash only at the studio).
• Students will remove shoes and leave them in the lobby and coat hang area.
Be prepared to remove socks when class begins.
• Turn off cell phones.
No texting/surfing in class for safety reasons.
• Wear comfortable exercise clothes. Wear shirts loose enough to move
in, but fitted enough they won't come over your head in down-dog and
inversions. Layers can be helpful for vinyasa classes.
• You are welcome to bring your own mat.
If you do not have a mat, we provide loaner mats.
• If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Our teachers and
other students are wonderfully welcoming in a yoga class and eager to
make you feel comfortable!